Skillzone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillzone

the awesomest runescape forum imaginably! really fun! have our friends come here and have a blast!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
schools almost here.... Sad but i am going to a new school so that will be fun. Smile

here is how to keep your account from getting h4x0r3d in rs.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner Robby
Owner
Owner

Skillzone Points : 70
Skillzone Reputation : 0

here is how to keep your account from getting h4x0r3d in rs. Empty
PostSubject: here is how to keep your account from getting h4x0r3d in rs.   here is how to keep your account from getting h4x0r3d in rs. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:31 pm

ok, first of all, let's talk about passwords!

DO NOT REVEAL YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYONE! this includes..
dad, mom, cousin, freind, neighbor, uncle, aunt, or anyone you know or don't know.
DON'T REVEAL IT!

second, we are going to talk about recovery questions! VERY IMPORTANT

ok, how to set your recovery questions. go to recovery question setup, and enter 5 answers to your own 5 questions that you absolutely know about. not just any random answer. make sure you can answer your own question!
this prevents your account from getting hacked or stolen. as you can go to your recovery questions to "recover" your password,
and change it. Surprised

next, BAD SITES!!! NEVER EVER NEVER go to faulty runescape sites, silab servers, or Frugooscape. these reasons are because
these sites gather your ip adresses, and therefor can hack your password! Only go to the sites that Jagex has made, the sites
funorb.com and runescape.com.

P.S. if you think this site, skillzone can get your password, you are wrong. i have no idea about hacking or nothing lol. i'm only 13.
but i am smart! but i have no idea about hacking, and this site cannot get your password in any possible way.

and last of all, bank pins! not as important as all the others, but it does come in handy! if you do somehow get hacked, and you do not have a bank pin, then.. well. yeah, pretty bad. they will take all your items in your bank and could possibly drop them. but, by talking to a npc banker in runescape and getting a bank pin that you will remember, then the theif of your account will not know it, and cannot access your bank.

good fight hackers, you hackers got owned! have fun runescaping and foruming! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://skillerzone.board-directory.net

here is how to keep your account from getting h4x0r3d in rs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skillzone :: Tips-
Jump to: